Sunday, January 29, 2023

I think I will keep my worldview the same

 So, I looked over my worldview, and I feel like adding more widerquist oriented stuff changes the tone of it, where i end up having to reinvent the wheel while very little in substance changes. While I was ignorant of the exact history of states from his perspective up until now, i did a good job pointing out that yes, the history of states was violent, and I did grapple with the implications, but I did ultimately conclude that we still need a state, and that this state should be human centered. I mean, going into the history of oppression in detail seems to shift the tone a bit, and while it does strengthen my arguments, it seems kind of unnecessary. So while I do wish i could have written a couple things differently, I will largely keep it the same. After all, it's my own words, and it does sound good as it is.

If I write a book, I may end up making some of the revisions I wanted to make here, but for now, I'll keep it the same. I just wanted to mention thing since I did mention I planned to do a revision here.

No comments:

Post a Comment