Friday, September 15, 2023

Shelby Lynn being investigated!

 So, it's happening. Now Shelby Lynn, the Rammstein accuser, is being investigated for defamation and making false statements against Rammstein. And I have to say...good. I mean, Im not one for shaming alleged sexual assault victims, but uh...I really believe her accusations were bogus. I'm not sure it will be possible to prove her statements as knowingly false, and believe that she is entitled to the same legal protections Till or anyone else is, but I do support at least looking into it. 

I mean, personal opinion? She's farming the drama for personal clout. I'd be satisfied just to have Till's name cleared, but if her actions are demonstrated to be exceptionally defamatory, I'm perfectly okay with the justice system throwing the book at her for that. I know a lot of people will scream about that, but tough crap. As I like to say facts dont care about your feelings and as long as criminal convictions are based in demonstrable facts and innocent until proven guilty, then I'm okay with that system working. 

False accusations of sexual assault can ruin lives, even if the person is proven innocent. I don't support just going after ANYONE for making an unprovable accusation, but if the accusation is so blatantly false and defamatory that it can be demonstrated as such in a court of law, then that's fair game IMO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment