Saturday, November 11, 2023

So...what exactly is a ceasefire supposed to accomplish?

 I keep hearing leftists calling for a "cease fire" but what is this supposed to accomplish? I get the goal is to be "humanitarian" and leftists are just like "stop the bombing" and whatever, but I really don't see what this would do that hasn't been done already. before Israel went in, they dropped leaflets telling everyone to move south. And some people did, but others didn't. I'm not sure what further pauses are supposed to do. Also, isn't Hamas themselves going to exploit the situation for their own benefit? As Bernie once said, with Hamas, is a cease fire even possible? I mean, hamas is massacring their own civilians too. Because they don't give a crap. They dont value human life. Which is why I've gotten to the point of not having much sympathy for them in the first place. I dont really know how this war is supposed to be fought if we don't do what is already being done. It seems the inevitable outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment