Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Are undecided voters as stupid as I think they are?

 So I'm watching NBC and they had a panel with undecided voters. They kind of were more perceptive than I thought. They knew vance was lying, they actually thought walz was better. I actually think that's a good sign to some extent.

On issues, one of them was just pissed off at both sides and didnt like either candidate. They said if either cared about the country, both wouldve not run. The interviewer pointed out that Biden did step a side, and ripped Harris for basically not being someone she could vote for. She kinda reminds me of me in a way and how I actually hate both parties. I could almost relate to this person, although at times it seemed like DUH JUST VOTE HARRIS! 

One was concerned about Janaury 6th. 

One was actually pro israel and wanted a candidate who was strong on israel and against iran. 

So these guys actually care about issues, they just don't really associate or identify with either candidate. They dont feel like the candidates address the issues they care about. To some extent, that's fair. 

I'm just pleased to see these people caring about actual ISSUES and not just voting based on vibes or some other dumb crap. I normally look at undecided voters in the october before the election like these guys are ignorant, they dont follow policy, they're probably gonna vote based on vibes, not fact check, etc. No, these guys actually are issue focused. And they just arent happy with what they see out of either candidate. That's somewhat fair. I hope they come around to harris and see through trump/vance's BS. The dems are unequivocally more substantive IMO to the point id never even consider the republicans even if i dont particularly like the democrats. Like that's how I feel as a left wing independent. I lean left, clearly. I just dislike the democratic party. I dislike their brand of politics, and i want them to do better. of course dems dont care about voters like me, but that also might actually push away actual independent voters too. The point is at least the ones who were talking didnt seem happy with the republicans either. They just hated both sides honestly. 

Idk, maybe people aren't as stupid as I think they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment