Friday, September 4, 2026

Election Update 9/4/26

 I figured I'm probably gonna be busy so I'm gonna push the election update out now. I still might do another one in a week or two if I feel like it/if I have time, but yeah. I gotta create one for a contest anyway so I might as well post it here. I won't really comment on it though, so it will be kind of abridged.

Senate

 

House

Governors


 Conclusion

 I don't have much to say on this that hasn't already been said. I just wanted to post the latest numbers since idk if I'll get to do my normal next week one or not. Not much has changed since the last one. House narrowed a little. Dems are doing well in the senate. The odds are what the odds are. Seriously, you guys know how to read my charts by now I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment