Wednesday, November 16, 2016

More democratic hypocrisy on elections!

So now its coming out that people are saying Trump committed election fraud and voter suppression to win the election. I won't cite sources since I am writing this on my tablet, but I just have to rant.

I don't deny this is a possible problem, but the really big issue is where the heck were these guys during the primary?! Some people say exit polls differ from the results in key states Clinton lost. Where was the outcry during the primary when I pointed the same thing happening to Sanders? People are talking about voter suppression depressing democratic turnout. What about the hundreds of thousands of people who mysteriously had their party affiliation changed in Arizona and New York?!

Cheating your way through an election is a horrible thing, but the schadenfraude is real here. If this is true, the democrats just lost due to some of the same questionable circumstances that led to Bernie getting screwed. When it happens to him, it's a conspiracy theory, when it happens to her highness, it's suddenly a big freaking deal. What goes around comes around, the democrats got beaten at their own game, and the hypocrisy is....amusing. Let me put it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment