Monday, September 12, 2016

Clinton, health, and pneumonia

Yesterday, during a 9/11 event, Clinton apparently had to leave and looked like she was on the verge of collapse when she did. This reignited some concerns over her health which has been a recurring issue in this campaign.

It turned out she was suffering from pneumonia. This is an infraction in the lungs and responds well to treatment. There are some concerns in Clinton's case due to her age, but as someone who had it when I was like 5 or 6, let me just say I'm surprised she can function at all. I was out of school for 2 weeks when I had it and in the early stages was extremely sick and couldn't function at all.

All in all, this should not impact Clinton's ability to act as a commander in chief, so legitimate health concerns that are demonstrable and provable still have not been presented. Again, you can get rid of this in a few weeks. Clinton is older and it hits older people harder, but Clinton is extremely active and should be able to throw it off in my unprofessional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment