Sunday, May 23, 2021

Biden is a waste...

 So, there's a new article out saying that Biden's upcoming white house budget will be leaving out key campaign promises. Among these include his public option, student debt forgiveness, and slashing prescription drug prices. Basically, he's saying "look we're spending all of this money, we've spent enough, we're done."

What a joke. His public option was under $100B from what I recall. It was anemic as fudge. Student debt forgiveness would cost similar amounts. These aren't expensive promises we can't afford. They cost way less than my UBI, and even less than medicare extra.

This is a joke. Biden's administration is a joke. Compromises, on compromises, that he then abandons in the name of "fiscal responsibility." Screw this guy. And you wonder why I don't vote democrat. 

To be honest, if I had to update my scoring for his presidency based on that, he doesn't lose many points, but it would be enough to move him from a C to a C-.

That's Biden for you. A massive disappointment. Like I always knew he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment