Thursday, July 13, 2023

So, discussing that RFK dinner....

 So...a friend just linked me an article, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Apparently an RFK dinner erupted into an argument and a fart battle. Yes, you read that right. And no, this isn't satire as it's been reported by various outlets. Apparently some guy at it started screaming climate change is a hoax, and then someone told him to shut up, and he started farting in response. This is the most embarrassing thing I've seen in politics since the libertarian convention having that guy strip on stage (and yes, just a warning, that video is literally an obese man stripping on stage and dancing in his underwear, so if you dont want that image seared into your retinas, do not click that link). 

I'm not sure what else to expect here. I mean, RFK draws in cranks like the libertarian party does, so it does seem kind of characteristic of how I view RFK's campaign, and his supporters, to actually devolve into this behavior but at the same time, just...LOL. I mean, seriously? 

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone should be surprised here. This is literally par for the course as far as RFK goes. The dude is a very unserious candidate with a very unserious voter base. And I just had to report on this because...FREAKING LUL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment