Thursday, April 20, 2023

Dear Blue No Matter Whoers

You're not that freaking moral for caring about trans people above all else, you're not that mature for voting for "the team" above your own aspirations. You guys are tools. You look stupid. No one outside other virtue signallers like yourself care. 

Sure, I admitted I'm likely gonna vote for Biden in the general, but at least I put actual thought into my decision. And honestly, if anything makes me reconsider my logic, it's, once again, people like you.

Seriously, you realize you make me NOT want to vote for your guy when you act like this, right? This is what happened in 2016 and 2020. In 2024 I'd be happy to do the same if we weren't having some flavor of far right tyrant as the republican nominee this time (let's face it, it's either ron or don), and if we actually had third party options worth a crap, but alas, we don't. 

Don't take this uneasy alliance as me supporting YOU or endorsing your crap though. Quite frankly, I'm so disillusioned with politics this election cycle I hate everyone for different reasons. The center is too center, the left is too left, Yang sold out, and while I would prefer Williamson to Biden, I'm not exactly passionate about that choice this time around. Biden is just kinda sorta the default option. I dont like him. I don't hate him. I do hate his fan club though. I hate it so much that if we weren't dealing with a legitimate existential crisis to American democracy, and we actually had other options that weren't some flavor of crap, I would be protest voting...again. 

Just consider yourself lucky that the stakes are too high and there isn't someone else I'm passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment