Friday, August 12, 2022

What did Trump do? Trump being investigated for violating the Espionage act

 So...Trump may be in some serious crap. As it turned out, he is being investigated for violating the Espionage act. You know, the same act that sent the Rosenbergs to the chair for spilling nuclear secrets to the Soviets. And Trump had...classified documents related to nuclear weapons in his estate?

Uh...this might be more serious than January 6th. I assumed in my last article that as president he had all of the right clearance for these documents but just grossly mishandled him, being the dude with the temperament of a toddler, but I've also seen people saying stuff like he might have been wanting to sell them to the Saudis or the Russians? Uh. I have no idea if that's true, but that's disturbing to say the least.

Honestly, I think the only reason the dude is a free man right now was because he is a former president and it's too politicallv volatile to arrest him until the case is strong. But really, this is who Trump is. Holy crap. I mean, we might be in for a wild ride here. Or maybe he did just grossly mishandle the documents and the story goes nothingburger from here. Who knows. All I know is that this seems serious and he may have just committed several serious felonies here that could put him behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment