Friday, September 20, 2024

Election Update 9/20/24

 So, just a really brief election update. I'll return to my normal format next week. 


Basically, the big shift is that the rust belt is getting a bit bluer and the sun belt a bit redder. Otherwise, not a lot has changed. We're seeing mostly small fluctuations, although a massive dump of polls yesterday really pushed the entire race more in Harris' direction. Still, at a 60% chance for Harris, the race is still a de facto toss up for me. Who knows if this movement will even hold, given the trajectory.


Yeah. Lots of small fluctuations for weeks. Things are moving in a pro Harris direction NOW but who knows what things will look like next week or the week after. The trend could continue or 50-50 is the new normal. I suspect the latter.

As for the senate, yeah, not much has changed in net, mostly small shifts in the margin.


GOP still holds an 86% chance of winning the senate here. 49-51R.

And yeah, that's all I'll post this time. Don't have a ton of time to post right now and do maps and fancy formatting, so, it is what it is. Again, I'll hopefully return to my more normal format next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment