Saturday, August 1, 2026

Once again, if you can't vote for El Sayed, leave the democratic party already

 So...this is being aimed more at the "other side." I came across comments from a communist who was like "I just can't vote for El Sayed, he's not for communism, he just wants a nicer version of capitalism." Cool. Can I like, plaster these comments everywhere I end up encountering the OTHER group of people screaming he's a raging leftist? Seriously. That's the point. Almost no one wants LITERAL leftist. Most people who claim to like socialism just want more government services, they dont want literal communism. And with fear of literal communists infiltrating the DSA and democratic party whipping up a red scare, I'd rather social democratic movements distance themselves from communists, and communists to distance themselves from social democrats. 

Seriously, if you just want more government services with higher taxes, fine. If you want to basically have literal communism, not fine. Just like with the centrists, it's like, get out of the democratic party, for all our sakes. Seriously, if these guys stay they're gonna pose long term issues. We can't allow them in the tent. They're just poison the rest of the tent. They're gonna make us all look like loons at best, and at worst, if they do take over the party that's scary. Again, It's fine if we have a liberal/democratic "tea party", it's NOT fine if we have a liberal/democratic version of "MAGA". One movement was about getting the party back to its roots. The other led to authoritarianism. I know, I know, the one movement did lead to the other in a way, BUT, that's where the line is for me. Someone like Abdul El Sayed is a based candidate Im happy to support. But if you're a literal communist, no. Just no. 

I'm tired of craplibs, I'm also tired of literal communists who make us all look bad. I'm putting my foot down on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment