Thursday, January 11, 2024

The DNC F-ed around and found out

 So, earlier today I gave my primary predictions and discussed some drama about how the (un)democratic party wanted to just ignore new hampshire's primary results because they wouldnt kow tow to their voting schedule.

Well, turns out the DNC for a cease and desist letter sent to them over "voter suppression" because basically saying that they're not gonna honor the results is...voter suppression. And you know what? I'm all in favor of that. I mean, as I said, I dont necessarily like the idea of New Hampshire going first, I think it's unfair to the other states that the same people get so much disproportionate sway over what candidates get chosen, but am I going to be happy to see the DNC get penalized over their nonsense.

Seriously. The reason I'm going along with them in 2024 is democracy. Trump did his January 6th crap, and he needs to be stopped, period. The reason I opposed them in 2016 and 2020 was also democracy. The democrats like to put their finger on the scale to get the outcome that they want, and I'm more than happy to see them get punished for it in 2024. Good. Maybe have a fair primary next time, jerks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment