Friday, May 31, 2024

So...Trump's sentencing is right before the RNC starts...

 So, Trump's sentencing is on July 11th, and the Republican National convention is July 15th-18th. If Juan Merchan really wanted to, he could completely F over Trump and the entire GOP by throwing him in jail, which would probably throw the entire convention into chaos. It would demoralize Trump (or maybe he would do an address from jail?), and yeah this could throw a wrench into things. I love to see it. 

Or it's possible they work out some sort of deal that would allow Trump to go on and be the nominee, in which case this is a nothingburger, and he actually lets him out to play. I hope not. I really hate Trump. But yeah, I did make that connection, and I'm really interested in what will finally happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment