Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Biden clenched the nomination, but Marianne Williamson is staying in

 So, apparently Biden officially clenched the nomination tonight and got enough delegates for it. Still, Marianne Williamson is staying in the race. I'm going to be honest, I have to respect that. I don't personally like the idea that it's over before I even get to vote, and now I gotta unite behind Biden without getting my say. Really, the primary system is BS. Why do I always get screwed where it's always over by April when my state votes? it's nonsense. Everyone should get a say, and the so called "late states" shouldnt get screwed out of an opinion even if the other candidates cant mathematically win. I mean, I admit, my vote is symbolic, but i still want it, darn it! It's always been like this ever since I started voting. Ive never had a competitive primary in my life (keep in mind I was a republican in 2008 and voted for Ron Paul, I didnt participate in the hillary vs obama grudgefest). 

If anything, thats one of the things that i always despised about 2016 and 2020. By the time I was able to vote, it was over and the media was all BERNIE GET OUT OF THE RACE AND ENDORSE HILLARY/BIDEN. Like what about my vote?! i didn't get a say in any of that crap!

So thank you Marianne Williamson for staying in. Yes, my vote is merely symbolic, but it's still my vote to give and give it I will. 

Meanwhile I still endorse Biden for the general election.

No comments:

Post a Comment