Thursday, March 14, 2024

Dear leftists, go home, you're drunk

 So, I saw a post on reddit recently where apparently some leftists are now bashing Bernie for introducing the 32 hour work week thing because they think he's kinda paving over a genocide in gaza.

And....omfg, can you please shut the heck up already?

Like, seriously, leftists, there's more to life than gaza. Go home, you're drunk, you're embarrassing yourselves. And yes, i will be openly hostile here. Because now you're talking crap about a good bill that would advance one of my most passionately held causes, because you're fricking obsessed with this gaza crap.

I'm gonna say, it, screw Gaza. I don't care what happens in Gaza. Do I also wish Bibi would stop bombing the crap out of civilians there? YES. But this is war. And it is THEIR war, over THERE, and not OUR war over HERE. In the face of a 20% reduction of the work week, I couldn't give a crap about the gaza conflict. I just can't. Stop bashing our allies for not being morally pure on this issue. And because I know if I were any sort of notable figure, i would be getting backlash myself, as i myself fail the left's purity tests, i'm just gonna say it, you guys are deranged. Stop eating our own over this stupid bullcrap. Seriously, the left has lost the plot so hard in recent years. It baffles me how badly they're screwing everything up lately. 

Bernie is based. He's still based. He's having the balls to advance our causes. Embrace it, stop fighting it and being so fricking obsessed with Gaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment