Friday, February 9, 2024

Is Biden senile after all?

 So a special counsel report came out discussing BIDEN'S mishandling of classified documents and they arent pressing charges because apparently Biden is so not cogent that he literally lacks the mens reas to commit the crimes. They didnt think he would stand up for a criminal conviction because he's a "senile old man". He doesn't even remember when he was vice president. 

So, I'm not sure how much this holds up. Apparently trump's appointees were the ones who concluded this, and trump and his people can be very biased. I do know questions have arisen as far as his mental abilities go and whether he's alright upstairs, but until this, I was under the impression Biden was pretty sharp, he just gets a little tired from overexerting himself. Speech wise he's still got it somewhat. He doesnt seem to be making gaffes all over the place that make me question his mental abilities (trump, however, is). 

As such, idk whether this is true or not, or if it's partisan spin. If it IS true, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET THE DUDE RESIGN! This is literally just dianne feinstein all over again. Is the democratic party really that corrupt that they'd rather some senile dude who literally doesnt remember what he had for breakfast that morning over someone else, like Dean Phillips? I understand there are arguments for Biden, such as the incumbency advantage, uncertainly on whether a replacement would actually poll better or worse, but yeah, my honest take is to just let the dude retire with some dignity and get Dean Phillips in there while we have a chance. I think Dean is moderate enough for the normies but also more progressive than Biden. He's a solid candidate and if he doesnt run this election, he could run next election and do just fine. I mean right now he's on my radar for 2028. I think he would be solid in 2028. 

And if Biden IS cogent, well, I hope he firmly rebuts this while showing off his mental prowess. Put an end to the senility rumors once and for all. Because for all we know it could be rank ageism. 

EDIT: He did respond, and he was PISSED.

EDIT2: Yeah I dont believe that this story is credible and believe it is politically motivated. I dont believe Biden has lost a step this badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment