Friday, February 23, 2024

Gavin Newsom's numbers are particularly horrible

 So, as I said, it seems like the democrats are running trial balloons for potential Biden replacements. We're now seeing people like Gavin Newsom and Gretchen Whitmer being polled in addition to Harris. Gavin newsom is ESPECIALLY bad in the polls. I mean, let's look at these numbers. 

Arizona: Trump +13%

Pennsylvania: Trump +15%

North Carolina: Trump +15%

Nevada: Trump +17%

Georgia: Trump +19%

I mean, these are HORRIBLE. I don't know if it's that people HATE newsom, or dont know who he is, but Harris was looked at as well in the same polls and she didn't do ANYWHERE near as bad.Nor did Biden. 

I guess he's not the guy to go with to replace Biden. It's kind of a shame. I actually like Newsom somewhat and think he's like a Dean Phillips tier candidate. Not amazing, but competent enough. 

I mean, I know I bash him for giving healthcare to illegals, but it's not like I'm dissuaded enough from voting for the guy over that, but I know the rest of the country is. There's some aspects of california liberalism that leave a bad taste in the mouth of the rest of the country, including....the sanctuary city thing, and homeless people everywhere, and yeah. It...doesn't resonate. He seems INSANELY unpopular in the rest of the country and it seems like he's a horrid candidate to run. 

I guess if Biden does drop we're stuck with harris. her numbers arent great either, Biden's are better, but yeah at least she isn't down deep in the double digits. I mean. You guys realize that when you start getting down 13 points or more you have like...zero chance of winning, right? Literally zero. Well okay. Like, one in a thousand, one in ten thousand, you get the idea. I mean, my normal graphs can't even capture that amount of nuance since i stop counting after the first decimal point. I mean i guess AZ can barely round up to 0.1% chance given it's at 0.06% chance, but you get the idea. I stop counting.

I just felt a need to talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment