Thursday, February 8, 2024

Marianne Williamson is out

 So, Marianne Williamson has officially dropped out of the presidential race. I can't say that I am surprised, given that she's been getting 2% per state. I mean, we're getting clobbered over here. 

Anyway, in accordance with my official scorecard, I am now endorsing Dean Phillips for president. He has been a strong second choice and almost got the endorsement over Marianne, but between marianne seemingly being a bit more dedicated to progressive causes and outright endorsing UBI, Marianne got it instead.

Still, I like Dean Phillips better than Biden and in the absence of a better candidate, he now has my support.

When he drops out, i will likely formally endorse Biden, in accordance with my scorecard's line of succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment