Wednesday, October 18, 2023

This shouldn't have to be said, but hate crimes against innocent palestinians is not okay

 So I've been hearing a lot of violence and hate crimes against palestinians in the wake of the Israel-Palestine conflict becoming center stage. And I heard today of a 6 year old palestinian boy being stabbed

And yeah, this really shouldn't have to be said, but this isn't okay. Ya know, when 9/11 happened, my mom told me if there were any muslims in my class to be nice to them because they had nothing to do with 9/11. I didnt understand why she said that because the idea of associating them with what happened on 9/11 didn't really cross my mind, but now that i see this stuff, I understand why she said it. 

Just because some terrorist whackos decided to attack a concert and take hostages doesnt mean you should target innocent palestinians HERE. And children, wtf. Why?! There's no reason to do this but outside of being a hateful bigot. Do better, people. 

And before people ask me about the IDF blowing up civilians in Gaza, well, I'm assuming, if I'm being charitable, that such actions were not intentional, but collateral damage. I certainly dont advocate for intentional war crimes against civilians. I just understand war is messy and armies don't get things 100% some times. Ya know, because someone is gonna being up the comparison. Basically this meme is what I'm thinking of when thinking of this situation. You don't get to moralize about the baby carriage in front of the soldier if hamas took it as a human shield.

But killing civilians with actual malice is holy crap evil. Like you're literally as bad as Hamas if you do that. Just saying. Don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment