Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Did you hear about how Israel bombed a hospital?! Such war criminals!

 Oh wait, that was Hamas...

Yeah, can people get their stories straight before we sensationalize crap? Not saying Israel is always innocent, but the amount of anti Israel rhetoric, and at times misinformation I've seeing around the internet is astounding. 

And yeah. Hamas are literally bombing their own people. Admittedly I dont think they INTENDED to hit the hospital, this is more their own rocket misfiring, but still. I'm just more writing this because I could've sworn I've seen multiple videos and sources in my feed claiming it was Israel committing WAR CRIMES. Ya know, like they're russia or something. Israel ain't perfect, but they're not Russia, let's not treat them like they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment