Thursday, May 2, 2024

Speaking of isidewith, who do they think I should vote for (2024)?

 I'll give you my results here.

90% Cornel West

90% Marianne Williamson

88% Jill Stein

80% Rocky De La Fuente

80% Joe Biden

76% Joe Exotic (why?!)

75% RFK Jr. 

69% Peter Sonski

63% Jasmine Sherman

62% Zoltan Istvan

33% Mike ter Maat

30% NikkiHaley

27% Jacob Hornberger

27% John Monds

26% Chase Oliver

25% Donald Trump

20% Michael Rectenwald

18% Russel Cohen

I mean, it makes sense. I admit my own weighted metrics give a different result, isidewith isnt the best quiz in my opinion, it gives you some idea, but yeah. 

I mean, there is an argument for Cornel West. If the concerns of this election cycle were weighed differently, I could very well go for west or stein. I went for williamson in the primary. 

In the general though I'm still going with Biden though. He's "good enough". 

Amazing how I still score relatively high with RFK. 

And then after Zoltan istvan (who ive looked at in i think 2016, he was transhumanist and pro UBI so i KINDA like him) it drops off fast as we get to the libertarians and conservatives. 

And yeah. Still going for Biden, but since I revisited it to discuss issues I care about gaza more than, I felt a need to dig into them and cover them.

No comments:

Post a Comment