Thursday, August 29, 2024

Harris promises to appoint republican to her cabinet

 UGH....okay, so I know this is a narrow election, and I know we need every vote, but can we stop making concessions to win over moderate republicans? What does a republican bring to the Harris administration? NOTHING, it brings it down, it ensures its a worthless administration that does nothing to address the issues. 

Honestly, Im not very enthusiastic about a Harris administration at this point, it's shaping up to be exactly what I feared from the democrats, a milquetoast unity fest with centrist republicans. I don't want THIS! Hell, i probably wouldnt even be voting for this crap at this point if we weren't running against a fascist, and I wasn't in a swing state. 

Ugh. I hate this.

Now, to be fair, in some cases, maybe this wont be too bad. A moderate republican for secretary of defense I could live with, but overall, I dont want olive branches and unity tickets with the GOP. They can vote for us this time to stop trump, but I don't wanna be in the same coalition as these people, and long term, it's them or me. Again, I can't tolerate this crap. it drives me nuts. It feels slimy and dirty. The only thing making me vote for Harris is donald trump at this point. F this election cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment