Monday, July 22, 2024

So it seems like almost everyone is agreed....

 HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT!

I gave my endorsement earlier tonight, I agree.

Biden agrees.

Alternatives Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer, Josh Shapiro, Mark Kelly, and probably a bunch of others, agree.

All 50 state democratic party chairs agree. 

AOC agrees.

The rest of the squad seems to agree.

Some Nikki Haley PAC seems to agree.

I mean, everyone seems to be in agreement here. Kamala Harris for president. I'm not expecting this convention to be challenged. And I dont support a challenge. Harris triangulates enough to satisfy me given where the dems are now. We cant be picky, Harris is low key based, and yeah. 

The only people who seem unhappy are the DSA, who will crap on anyone the dems put up even if Harris is amenable to 80% of their states goals, Joe Manchin, who is possibly considering a run (F that guy), RFK Jr, who is irrelevant to the conversation,  and yeah, maybe the genocide joe crowd, but that basically is in the same category as the DSA. 

Kamala seems to be getting the entire spectrum from the center right, to the non batcrap insane left. It's almost unaminous.

And the energy is shifting. It's like, yeah, we lost our Goku, but now Gohan just went Super Saiyan 2, AND (s)he has a spirit bomb

I havent been this enthusiastic about the democrats since 2012 at this point. So maybe this was the right decision after all. The ENERGY is there. The polling, not so much, but that can change. People seem genuinely happy with this change, and just on a gut level, maybe it is the right decision. On the mind level, I still think Biden mightve been the better shot, but hey, we're here now, let's play this the best we can. This is where we're at, this is where we gotta go from here. 

I'm going to assume from here, it's a Harris vs Trump match up. I was gonna possibly poll alternatives, but given virtually every possible viable alternative is backing Harris, I think I'm just gonna stick with Harris vs Trump. We K Hive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment