Monday, July 22, 2024

Dear democrats, you got the ball, run with it!

 So, the energy I've been seeing in the democratic race over the past 36 hours or so has been incredible. While polling still makes me a doomer on this election, the energy and enthusiasm I'm seeing the democrats have suddenly is something I haven't seen the democrats have in years. Like, we finally have what we need to maybe beat Donald Trump. But I want to give a warning to democrats here: DO SOMETHING WITH THIS. It's like football. We just had a turnover, we have the ball RUN WITH IT. RUN TO THE END ZONE. Or alternatively, suddenly we got a spirit bomb in DBZ terms, or we reached a new level of super saiyan. DO SOMETHING WITH IT. Do you want to be the goku or gohan who puts the bad guy down for good? or do you wanna be the vegeta who gets arrogant and ends up screwing this up somehow? Your choice. But I say that once we have this energy, we run with it. And we wreck trump electorally as hard as we can. Don't screw around. Run a nice progressive agenda, get people hyped up and enthused, and carry this across the finish line. Elections are dictated by which side has more energy and while polling isn't showing anything yet, I'm definitely noticing an energetic shift in the dynamics of this campaign. Republicans are panicking and we might have just taken control of the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment